Overheard at YogurtLab lately: A lot of chatter about back to school. This just in from Ashley Mac’s, one of YogurtLab’s exclusive toppings providers. Here, Ashley shares with us a cookie recipe that’s so fun and easy, your child can help you make their very own back to school cookies!
True to toppings form, this is one of Ashley’s favorites because you can throw in your favorite toppings to make it just the way you like it.
Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Toffee Bits (or you can use coconut, pecans, peanut butter chips–any of your favorite candy!)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (or try mini’s!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In large mixing bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth. (If you don’t have a mixer you can do this with a whisk). Add crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and the other candy or nuts you have chosen.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Attention, YogurtLab moms: We’d love to hear from you! If you have any back to school favorite foods, let us know on our blog.